Google

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Interview with Ricardo Morales Hernández

q) Well, first of all please tell us a little about yourself.

a)27, Puertorrican , Christian, married with children, only son, teacher and artist.

q) Had you always planned on being an artist [or had you other hopes]?

a)All my hopes had someday gone and irremediably I take the artist carreer.

q) Do you have a preferred medium to work on? Why?

a)Photography and drawing. Is just the best to spread the message of my work.

q) How would you describe your style?

a)My style is an everlasting process to my journey back home.

q) Do you go through any certain processes while trying to produce your work?

a)Sure. First I read a passage of the Bible. I get inspired. Very high. Then I go to work.


q) What are you working on at present?

a)I’m showing two series of new photograpy series called; from my observatory and believe it.
And the drawings I keep working.

q) What about recent sources of inspirations?

a)Nature,Kids,Wife,Music,Politics,The Kingdom of God!

q) What are some of your obsessions?

a)Doing music and doing art.

q) Which galleries have you shown at and which galleries would you like to show at?

a)I had show in few galleries and spaces locally, in US and Europe. I would like to show
in every nation.

q) If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted?

a)ricardomoraleshernandez@yahoo.com

q) Do you have any suggestions or advice for artists that are just starting out?

a)ART IS NOT A RELIGION. LOOK ABOVE.

q) Who are your favorite artists?

a)Albrecht Dürer, Max Ernst , Duchamp, Alexander Calder, MC Escher , Hiroshi Sugimoto, Paul Cezanne,Andy Goldsworthy , M.K.Ciurlionis, Christo and Jeanne Claude, Pepón Osorio.

q) What books are on your nightstand?

a)No nightstand.

q) To what weaknesses are you most indulgent?

a)Good strong coffee

q)….your contacts…


a)Ricardo Morales Hernández

www.ricardomoraleshernandez.com

ricardomoraleshernandez@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home